This is a list of the most important vitamins to incorporate into our diets:
- Vitamin C: One of the most powerful immune system enhancers known to man is vitamin C. In fact, a deficit in vitamin C can increase your susceptibility to illness. Luckily, Vitamin C is found in a wide variety of foods.
These include citrus fruits like oranges and tangerines, as well as fruits like strawberries and bell peppers. In order to sustain a healthy body, you must consume vitamin C on a daily basis. However, people don't need to add supplements to their diets with vitamin C unless their doctor tells them to do so.
- Vitamin B6: The immune system relies heavily on vitamin B6 for metabolic activities. To get started, chicken and cold-water seafood like salmon and tuna are good sources of vitamin B6. Green vegetables and chickpeas, the primary component of hummus, are great for vegetarians.
- Vitamin E: When it comes to fighting illness, Vitamin E is a formidable weapon in the arsenal. Nuts, seeds, and spinach are just a few of the foods that are high in vitamin E.
Additionally, you can supplement your diet with vitamins and supplements, but the best way to acquire all the minerals and nutrients you need is to eat them.
Dietary sources of vitamins and minerals are more readily absorbed and utilized by the body. You might not know exactly how much of a supplement or vitamin you're taking. Due to the fact that supplements are controlled as foods rather than pharmaceuticals, the FDA is unable to examine their quality or assess their effects on the human body.
The following are our 10 best picks for vitamin supplements:
- Forceval Capsules
- Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin D 1000IU 96 Tablets
- Seven Seas Jointcare Supplex Capsules
- Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil 150 Capsules
- Pharma Nord Bio Culture 60 Capsules
- Vitabiotics Ultra Omega 3 6 9, 60 Capsules
- Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 1000
- Centrum Men - 30 Tablets
- Pharma Nord 40mg Bio-Pycnogenol 60 Tablets
- Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil Against Dryness - 60 Capsules
- Seven Seas Pregnancy 28 Tablets
Connect with us at Pharmazon Direct whenever you feel like your body might need some self-care.