Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream has been specially formulated to act as cleanser and also leave on moisturiser for dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin. Cetraben, Expert Skin Hydration. Skin irritation can be caused by the detergents and chemicals found in soap and body washes. For those suffering with eczema or dry skin this can be an issue, Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream is an ideal substitute that cleanses and hydrates skin, helping to relieve itchy, irritated and eczema-prone skin. For use in the shower, as a hand wash or everyday moisturiser for senstive skin.
- For external use only
- Use under adult supervision
- Do not use if the skin is badly cracked, inflamed or bleeding
- Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching
- Keep away from eyes. If product accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists
- Do not use if tamper evident collar is broken or missing
Category: Skin Care and Antiseptics
Manufacturer: THORNTON & ROSS LTD
How to use:
Prime the pump first before first use by depressing fully until cream appears. If the pump stops working do not dismantle. Re-start by covering the nozzle, then fully depress the pump several times to expel air.
Use as a daily cleanser: Gently massage Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream into wet skin and rinse off under warm running water. Pat skin dry with a soft towel. For best results, re-apply Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream as a daily moisturiser. See 'How to use as a daily moisturiser' for more information.