How to use Lemsip cold and flu?
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
- Adults and children over 12: Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey, or your usual sweetener.
- One sachet every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Not to be given to children under 12 without medical advice
Hazards and Cautions
CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Do not take if:
- Allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have heart disease or high blood pressure, If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store below 25ºC in a dry place
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Paracetamol and Phenylephrine hydrochloride
Ingredients of lemsip cold and flu:
- Active ingredients: Paracetamol 1000mg and Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.2 mg.
- Also contains: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Sucrose and Aspartame.