Regaine for Men Extra Strength is for men with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
Men aged 18 to 65 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use:
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Uses: For the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men. This product should NOT be used by women.
- For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
- Remove applicator and replace child-resistant cap on bottle when not in use.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Men Extra Strength.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a12-hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use this medicine only on your skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 men reported hair re-growth after 48 weeks.
- Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 2 months.
- Regaine for Men Extra Strength will not work for everyone.
Hazards and Cautions
Warnings: Do not use if you:
- Are a woman.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don’t know why you’re losing your hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Have any other scalp condition
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine. See list on side panel.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Carton & leaflet recyclable. Discard applicators, bottle & cap.
Storage conditions: Keep container tightly closed. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store below 25°C.
Store in well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 50mg/ml.
Also contains: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.