Pharmaceutical Warehouse Temperature Control
- Each medicine will have a product license that will clearly state how the license holder/manufacturer requires the product to be stored.
- Often this will be below 25 degrees, Room Temperature.
- However, there are an increasing no of medicines that require refrigeration at temperatures between +2 to +8 degrees. Referred to as ‘Fridge Lines’.
- Whilst others require storage between 15 to 25 degrees, ambient temperatures.
- So it is important to be aware of the variations in the storage requirements and to observe them at all times, during storage, handling and distribution.
Do you need help with managing your Temperature Control during transport? Contact Us: