Bio-Kult Everyday is scientifically developed to target the digestive system. Our advanced multi-strain formulation contains 14 live bacterial strains to complement your existing gut flora and make life a little more digestible.
Adults and children 12+: Take up to 4 capsules daily, with food.
Children 3-11: Give 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
- When taking antibiotics or travelling: Take 4 capsules a day. Continue for 2 weeks once your antibiotics course finishes and 1 week after you return from travelling.
- Or get Boosted! Try our extra strength product and take just 1 capsule.
- *Bio-Kult Everyday is suitable for use in pregnancy. However, if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- 14 gut-friendly live bacterial strains shown* to survive the high acidity of stomach acid
- Formulated in the UK by our Bio-Kult scientists
- Backed by clinical research
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration, just make sure you keep me cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
- Every day
- Alongside antibiotics
- When travelling
- When pregnant
- From aged 3+
- As part of a healthy lifestyle
Swallow our capsules whole or sprinkle into your food or cold drink.
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), live bacterial cultures strains (milk, soya), vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
For Allergens, See ingredients list in bold. Why do we use milk and soya? Milk and soya are used in the fermentation process. The good news is that the content is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.