Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formulation for infants with Omega-3 and vitamin D3.
- 7 strains of probiotics
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
- Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when travelling and as part of a healthy diet. The formulation comes in easy to use sachets.
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk and soya) - see strains below
- Fish oil powder
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- For allergen advice see ingredients list in bold
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Directions for use:
- Give ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies <6months). Mix immediately prior to consumption.
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
If your child is taking any medications or has any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplement.