Bio-Oil is an award-winning skincare product to help improve the appearance of scars, diminish uneven skin tone, and increase the elasticity of the skin to decrease stretch marks.
This oil is also highly effective for numerous skin concerns such as aging skin and dehydrated skin.
It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, which helps the oil to be light and non-greasy, allowing it can be easily absorbed into the skin. Bio-Oil has been formulated with a blend of essential plant oils and vitamins that are known to be beneficial to skin and appearance.
What does Bio-Oil contain?
- Vitamin A: helps achieve good skin health improving the skin's elasticity, texture, and tone
- Vitamin E: Increase and retain the moisture content of the epidermis, thereby making the skin softer, smoother, and more supple
- Calendula Oil: Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that can be useful in healing wounds
- Lavender Oil: For calming and soothing benefits
- Rosemary Oil: Helps to invigorate and has antiseptic properties and thus eases congestion, puffiness, and swelling of the skin can also help protect skin cells from damage.
- Chamomile Oil: Calms soothes and is suitable for sensitive skin
- Bio-Oil is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.
What is Bio-Oil good for?
Scars - Bio-Oil helps to reduce the appearance of all scars (both new and old) by improving the condition of skin with scar tissue. It helps alleviate the discomfort frequently associated with scars, such as tightness and itchiness, as well as relieving dryness.
Stretch marks - It helps to keep the skin as elastic as possible, thereby, helping to prevent stretch marks from developing during periods of rapid change in body sizes such as pregnancy, adolescence, and weight loss. It also helps reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
Improve uneven skin tone - Bio-Oil helps to smooth, firm and nourish aging and uneven skin and promote even skin tone. Multi-face and body use - Bio-Oil can be used as a nourishing hand and cuticle lotion, after-sun treatment, and as a daily skincare specialist moisturizer for the face and body to replenish the skin's natural oils.