Deep Heat Warming Belt provides odourless, long lasting, targeted, drug-free, warming pain relief from lower back and hip pain. The comfortable belt is non-stick and stretchy. It can be worn under clothing to help get you through the day.
Deep Heat Warming Belt has four large heat cells which provide up to 12 hours of deep penetrating warmth to relieve muscular aches, pains and tension. This comfortable warming belt is non-stick and stretchy. It can be worn unnoticed under clothing as you go about your daily routine.
Long lasting relief, Up to 12 Hours Warming Relief, Odourless, Pain relief with heat therapy, Long lasting, targeted relief from lower back and hip pain, One size fits all, Non-stick belt, Heat Penetrates Skin, Belt shaped & heating cells designed for ultimate comfort.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Store in a dry place.
- As with any heat product, this belt has the potential to cause skin irritation, burns or blisters, particularly to the sensitive skin of the elderly.
- Do not use for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period on the same area.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity or irritation occurs or if belt gets uncomfortably hot.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only. If swallowed or if contents come in contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical help.
DO NOT USE:
- while sleeping
- if you are diabetic
- on face or mucous membranes
- on wounds or broken skin
- on areas of bruising or swelling
- on area of the body where heat cannot be felt
- on infants or children
- with topical medications
- with electrical heating devices or other heat sources
- with sustained pressure against belt
- Consult a doctor before use if you have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or are pregnant.
- Supervision required when being used by persons unable to apply/remove the product on their own.
- For delicate or aging skin, wear warming belt outside of clothing.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Do not use if product is punctured or torn
- Do not cut, massage, or fold the belt
- Do not bandage
- Do not microwave or attempt to reheat product