Dentemp Loose Cap And Lost Filling Repair is a fast repair to lost fillings, crowns and loose caps while also providing fast relief of pain and discomfort until you can see your dentist. It is a unique, maximum strenfth formula that requires no mixing, and contains more than 12 uses per package. Easy to use applicator included.
How to use:
To Replace a Lost Filling:
- Wash hands. Rinse out cavity with warm water.
- Do not dry; leave moist.
- Use applicator to remove a small amount of material from vial, form into a ball with your fingers and press firmly into cavity.
- Scrape the material off your finger by scraping your finger along the edge of the tooth.
- Do not lift your finger straight up as this might loosen the material in the cavity.
- Bite down several times to insure proper bite. REMOVE ANY EXCESS MATERIAL.
- RINSE OUT MOUTH WELL.
- Allow two hours to set before eating.
To Re-cement Loose Caps or Crowns:
- Wash hands.
- Prepare crown by carefully removing as much old cement as possible from inside the crown.
- Rinse well. Clean and rinse tooth area with water and leave moist.
- Fit the crown back on the tooth before applying new material.
- Make sure it fits properly.
- If you cannot do this, DO NOT PROCEED. See your dentist.
- Use applicator to remove a small amount of material from vial.
- Place a very small amount of material along the inside edge of the open end of the crown.
- Place crown on wet tooth and press firmly.
- Bite down several times to insure proper fit.
- If the bite is not completely comfortable, remove and repeat all steps until the crown feels normal.
- REMOVE ANY EXCESS MATERIAL. RINSE OUT MOTUH WELL WITH WATER.
- Allow at least two hours to set before eating.
- Dentemp Losse Cap and Lost Filling Repair can be used to replace a bridge.
- Should not be used on implants or posts without dentist's advice.
Hazards and Cautions:
This product should not be used if throbbing pain or swelling in affected area exists, consult your dentist immediately. This product is sold as a temporary remedy. See your dentist as soon as possible for permanent work to be performed. Failure to do so may cause infection and/or serious injury. Store at room temperature with container closed to keep material soft
Calcium Sulfate, Barium Sulfate, Dimethoxytetraethylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Eugenol, Ethylmethacrylate Polymer.