Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 2% 100g cools, calms and provides instant relief from a variety of skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, insect bites, prickly heat, sunburn and hives. It is specially formulated for those with irritated skin and differs from other aqueous creams thanks to its 2% menthol content. This particular ingredient triggers the cold receptors in the skin in order to provide a cooling and soothing relief. It also works to restore natural moisture levels in the skin to prevent it from becoming dehydrated and dry.
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Menthol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol.
Directions for Use:
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin and massage thoroughly into affected areas. Apply as often as necessary.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless approved by doctor. Please use Dermacool LITE for children.
- Do not apply to the face, especially the nose, upper lip or oral mucosa of infants or young children.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not apply to delicate or sensitive skin.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical advice.
- If skin irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Seek medical advice if the product is accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting.