E45 cream has been clinically proven to treat and soothe dry, itching, flaking, chapped, rough and calloused skin, sunburn and detergent hands.
Its non-greasy emollient formulation leaves your skin comfortable and relieved. E45 cream is also for more serious dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain dry cases of psoriasis.
E45 Dermatological Cream Tube for Dry Skin. Effective and pleasant to use, E45 Cream has been clinically proven to treat and soothe dry, itching, flaking, chapped, rough and calloused skin, sunburn and detergent hands. Its non greasy emollient formulation is quickly absorbed by your skin, leaving it soft, comfortable and relieved. E45 Cream is recommended for more serious dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain dry cases of psoriasis. E45 Cream can be used everyday by the whole family including babies.
Treatment for dry skin conditions including:
- dry/flaky skin
- itchy skin
- dry psoriasis
- E45 cream can be used everyday by the whole family, including infants over the age of 1 month. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Use this medicine only on your skin. Check that the tube seal is intact before first use, then remove it.
- How to Use E45 Cream: Apply to the affected skin 2 or 3 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions:
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Use this medicine only on your skin.
- Do not use near the mouth, inner nose, eyes, genital area or on broken skin.
- Check that the tub seal is intact before first use, then remove it.
- E45 cream contains: Cetyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis). E216 and E218 which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding,dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it. Speak to your doctor if you are using minoxidil. Not recommended during breastfeeding.
! Fire hazard ! Do not smoke or go near naked flames; clothing & bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
Occasionally, allergic reaction or worsening of acne may occur. If you suspect an allergic reaction, such as a rash, or if anything unusual happens, stop using the product. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed above. You can also report side effects directly via the YellowCard Scheme at: “http://www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard” or search for MHRA YellowCard in the Google Play or Apple App Store. By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: E45 is a white cream containing White Soft Paraffin 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 12.6% w/w and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan) 1% w/w as the active ingredients.
Also contains: Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water.