E45 Dermatitis Cream is scientifically proven to help reduce inflammation and redness and is suitable for cases of mild to moderate dermatitis and eczema in adults, children and infants over 3 months old. The dermatologically tested formula has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe the skin, calm redness and relief itching and is suitable for daily use.
E45 Dermatitis Cream is fragrance free and contains no added colours or preservatives.
Features of E45 dermatitis cream:
- Suitable for everyday use
- Can help with dry, itchy, flaky or red skin
- Hydrates skin
- Reduces inflammatory reactions
- Helps relieve itching experienced with various types of inflammatory dermatoses.
- Simple and easy to use
- Packed full of nourishing ingredients
Warnings and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin® or any of the other ingredients of the cream
- If allergic reactions occur, the use of E45 dermatitis cream must be discontinued immediately
- Should not be used on infected skin
- To ensure safe hygiene, this product should only be used by one person
- For topical application on skin only
- Do not smoke or go near naked flames – risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressing etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but does not totally remove it.
How to use:
- Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- If not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider, E45 Dermatitis Cream should be applied twice daily or as often as needed.
- The cream should be gently applied on the affected areas of the skin.
Ectoin, Aqua, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide-3, Squalane, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Cera, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerine, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid.