Eucerin Anti-Pigment Spot Corrector effectively reduces dark spots and prevents their re-appearance. Used as a topical applicator, the spot corrector offers a precision solution for small areas of hyperpigmentation, helping skin to appear more even.
The Eucerin Anti-Pigment spot corrector contains Thiamidol - an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of this hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production, thus helping to reduce the dark patches and age spots, and works to stop their re-appearance. First results are visible after two weeks, and improve continuously with regular use.
The spot corrector is a non-greasy gel with a topical applicator, that makes it easy to apply precisely to small areas of hyperpigmentation, including dark patches and age spots.
- Easy to apply
How to use Anti-Pigment Spot Corrector?
• Use once a day (morning or evening) to well-cleansed skin
• Apply sparingly and directly to dark spots
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Follow with the appropirate moisturizer
• For best results, use in combination with Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day SPF 30 and Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night
• Apply once a day only. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day