Galpharm Ibuprofen 200mg tablets provide effective relief of rheumatic and muscular pain, backache, neuralgia (nerve pain), headache, migraine, dental pain, period pain, fever (high temperature) and for the relief of symptoms of cold and flu.
Ibuprofen belongs to a group of painkillers called Non-Steroidal Anti -inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs are medications with pain relieving and fever reducing effects.
For relief of headaches, rheumatic pain, muscular pain, backache, feverishness, migraine, period pain, dental pain, neuralgia, colds and flu.
Direction of Usage:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 or 2 caplets up to 3 times a day, as required.
- Swallow the caplets with a glass of water preferably with or after food.
- This product contains sucrose and lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- This medicine contains less than 1 mmol sodium (23 mg) per 2 tablets, that is to say essentially
- 'sodium- free'.
- Do not take more often than every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you do not get better or if new symptoms occur.
- For short-term use only.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take if you:
- Have or have had a stomach ulcer, perforation, or bleeding of the stomach.
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin, or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- If you are pregnant do not take this product and ask your doctor for advice.
- Talk to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking this product if you are elderly
- Have or have had asthma, allergies, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney, stomach, or bowel problem.