Gaviscon Double Action Mint brings long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.It gets to work in two different ways:
1) neutralising excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort.
2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
- Works in 2 ways.
- Fast and powerful relief.
- Heartburn & Indigestion.
This product is sugar free and gluten free. You can take this product if you are pregnant and breast feeding.
How to use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
- For oral use. Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
- If you take too much of this product you may feel bloated.
- It is unlikely to cause you any harm, but please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you forget a dose it is not necessary to double the dose next time, just carry on taking as before
Hazards and Cautions:
- Before taking this product:
- Do not take if you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients as very rarely difficulty in breathing and skin rashes have occured.
- Contains methly Parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216) which may cause an allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Each 20ml dose contains 11.06 mmol sodium and 6.5 mmol calcium. If you have been advised a diet restricted in any of these please ask your doctor before taking this product.
- Very rare (less than 1 in 10,000) chance of skin rash or difficulty in breathing due to allergic reaction from the ingredients.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience these or any other side effects.
- Do not use this medicine after end of month of expiry date (EXP: month/year) shown on the base.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Check the cap seal is unbroken before first taking this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Each 10ml of oral suspension contains 500mg sodium alginate, 213mg sodium bicarbonate and 325mg calcium carbonate.
Also contains: Carbomer, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates, Sodium saccharin, Peppermint flavour, Sodium hydroxide and Water.