Gaviscon Double Action Mixed Berries Flavour Oral Suspension provides fast and effective relief of heartburn and indigestion, which lasts up to four hours.
- Adults and children aged 12 and older.
- This product should only be taken by children under 12 years on medical advice.
How to use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
- Dosage: For oral use. Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years: should only be taken on medical advice.
- See leaflet for further information.
Hazards and Cautions:
- Glass bottle, handle with care. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy. If symptoms persist after 7 days, consult your doctor.
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
- Each 10ml of oral suspension contains 500mg sodium alginate, 213mg sodium hydrogen carbonate and 325mg calcium carbonate.
- Contains sodium, propylene glycol (present in cranberry, raspberry and fantasy fruit flavours), methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoates. High in sodium.