Value must be less than or equal to
Hedrin Once Liquid Gel can be safely used as often as required without lice developing resistance. It includes a new '1 hour' formula, which along with the aforementioned Pentrol content also includes the active ingredient dimeticone. This silicone-based substance works by physically coating the head lice and preventing them from moving and feeding.
Hedrin Liquid Gel is clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs with just one application. It is suitable for use in adults and children over the age of six months, and can be safely used as often as required without lice developing resistance. Hedrin Liquid Gel is slippery, so baths and shower cubicles may become slippery when using or washing the hair.
If a member of the family or a friend has live head lice, check all the other family members and friends and treat all other cases of live head lice which are discovered at the same time. If a friend or family member has lice without knowing, it is likely they will be passed around again and again so contact tracing is very important.
1. Cover the shoulders with a towel.
2. Shake the bottle well before each use.
3. Apply sufficient amounts of gel evenly over DRY hair.
4. Massage and work the solution into the hair with your fingers or a comb, spreading the gel thoroughly and evenly from roots to tips. Ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
5. Leave on the hair for at least 15 minutes, or longer if convenient.
6. Apply shampoo directly to the entire surface of the hair, without wetting it, massage it in thoroughly and then rinse with water. Repeat process until all the solution is out and then apply conditioner, rinse and dry.
Please note: Hedrin Once Liquid Gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily. If necessary repeat the whole procedure remembering to apply shampoo directly to dry hair.
Dimeticone, 1,6,10- Dodecatrien-3-ol, 3,7,11-trimethyl, PEG/PPG Dimeticone co-polymer, Silica Silyate.
⚠️ Safety information
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.