Ibuleve Max Strength Pain Relief Gel is the strongest Pain Relief formula, for when you need relief from pain such as backache, rheumatic and mild arthritic pain, as well as sprains, strains and sports injuries.
Formulated by experts in skin-penetrating medicines, Ibuleve effectively delivers pain relief through the skin to the underlying tissues while working to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Easily absorbed, penetrating gel
- A clear, pleasant-to-use, fragrance-free formula
For adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- Use the gel up to three times a day, leaving 4 hours between applications.
- Lightly apply the gel to intact skin over the painful area.
- Squeeze out a 2 to 5cm length of gel onto the affected area, enough to thinly cover it, then massage gently until absorbed. Do not apply more than 15cm of gel in any 24 hour period.
- Wash hands after use, unless treating them.
- Carry on using the gel in this way for up to two weeks (or longer if recommended by your doctor), until your condition gets better.
- If your symptoms worsen or continue for more than two weeks, discuss this with your pharmacist or doctor before continuing treatment.
- Do not use on children under 12 years old.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients or have previously shown hypersensitivity to Ibuprofen, Aspirin or related painkillers.
- Patients with asthma, an active peptic ulcer or a history of kidney problems, should seek medical advice before use, as should patients already taking Aspirin or other painkillers.
- Not to be sued during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Use this medicine only on your skin.
- Fire hazard. Do not smoke for go near naked flames. Clothing and bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
- Active ingredient: Ibuprofen (10% w/w).
- Also contains: Industrial Methylated Spirit, Carbomers, Propylene Glycol (E1520), Diethylamine and Purified Water.
⚠️ Safety information
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use on children under 12 years of age except on the advice of a doctor. If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, consult your doctor or pharmacist. BEFORE USING IBULEVE MAX STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF 10% GEL: Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients or have previously shown hypersensitivity to ibuprofen, aspirin or related painkillers. Patients with asthma, an active peptic ulcer or a history of kidney problems should seek medical advice before use, as should patients already taking aspirin or other painkillers. Not to be used during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Keep away from the eyes, nose and mouth. Do not use on broken skin or under protective waterproof dressings. Replace cap tightly after use. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. New safety information Fire Hazard. Do not smoke or go near naked flames. Clothing and bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily. USE THIS MEDICINE ONLY ON YOUR SKIN