Bisacodyl belongs to a group of medicines known as stimulant laxatives. Stimulant laxatives increase bowel movements.
- Effective overnight relief of constipation
- Contains Bisacodyl.
- Adults and children over 10 years: 1 to 2 tablets at night.
- Do not take these tablets for long periods.Go and see your doctor if laxatives are needed every day.
- Do not take antacids within one hour after taking this medicine.
- As with all laxatives, Bisacodyl should not be taken on a continuous daily basis for more than five days without investigating the cause of constipation.
Directions for Use:
Adults, the elderly and children over 10 years - 1 to 2 tablets at night. Please consult your doctor before giving this medicine to children under 10 years old.
BISCODYL, LACTOSE, SUCROSE, E104 AND E171.
DO NOT TAKE ANTACIDS WITHIN ONE HOUR OF TAKING THIS MEDICINE. DO NOT TAKE THESE TABLETS FOR LONG PERIODS. GO AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR IF LAXATIVES ARE NEEDED EVERYDAY.
About this item:
- Each tablets contains 5mg Bisacodyl.
- Effective overnight relief of constipation.
- Suitable for adults and children over the age of 10 years old.