Numark Cystitis Relief Sachets are used for the relief of the symptoms of cystitis in women. This medicine contains sodium citrate, which is used to relieve discomfort in urinary tract infections such as cystitis, by making the urine less acidic.
Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder which causes painful irritation and an unpleasant burning sensation when passing water. Cystitis Relief will make the urine less acidic and you should start to feel relief within a few hours.
Instructions for use women only:
- For oral use.
- Take the contents of one sachet dissolved in a glass of water, 3 times a day for 2 days.
- Not recommended for use in men or children.
How to use:
- This medicine is not to be used by men or children.
- This is a 2-day course of treatment.
Adult women: 1 sachet 3 times a day for 2 days, as required. Mix the contents of the sachet with a (200ml) glass of water and drink immediately.
Hazards and Cautions:
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies. This medicine is not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not take this product if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure.
- If you have ever had kidney disease; or if on a low salt diet.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Each 5.53g sachet of granules contains: sodium citrate dihydrate BP 4.0g as the active ingredient.
Also contains: Sucrose, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Saccharin sodium, raspberry flavour and cranberry flavour.