How does it work?
When used at the first signs of a cold, First Defence nasal spray acts at the back of the nose directly where the cold virus takes hold and starts to develop(that's why it's a nasal spray). It traps, inactivates and helps your body naturally remove the cold virus, before it develops into a full blown cold.
- Helps to stop your cold in its tracks!
- Helps to trap, inactivate and remove cold viruses
- You can use it at 1st signs of a cold (eg: sore throat, blocked nose, sneezing) to help reduce the risk of developing a full blown cold or you can even start using it when exposed to cold viruses
- Incline the nozzle and avoid inhaling deeply after spraying in the nose, do not tilt your head. Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril on each usage; use up to 4 times a day.
Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.How and when to use it?Apply
2-3 sprays per nostril immediately within the 24-36 hours after feeling the 1st signs of a cold
such as a tickle at the back of your throat, or sneezing. Use up to 4 times a day. Avoid inhaling deeply.
For best results continue to use for 2 days after symptoms subside.
Not suitable for children under 12 Storage
- Store upright.
- Do not store above 25°c.
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.