Bronchostop is a new treatment to relieve any type of cough*. If you don’t really know what type of cough you have, or if your cough changes from one to another, Bronchostop takes the hassle out of choosing a solution.
To relieve any cough: Bronchostop contains a unique combination of ingredients not commonly found in other cough products, meaning it can be used for the relief of any cough: dry, tickly, chesty, mucus or catarrh.
At home or on the go: Bronchostop is available in traditional cough syrup for at home, and in convenient, on-the-go pastilles.
Good safety profile: Bronchostop is a traditional herbal medicine for the relief of any cough, based on traditional use only.
- Sugar-free syrup
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Pastilles & Syrup contain thyme herb extract. These are traditional herbal medicinal products for use in the relief of coughs, such as chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- 1 – 2 pastilles to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 12 pastilles can be taken per day.
- For oral use (allow to dissolve in the mouth through sucking).
- This product is not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- If symptoms worsen, or persist after 7 days, a doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
- Hypersensitivity to Thyme or to other members of the Lamiaceae family, or to any of the excipients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Each pastille contains fructose and sorbitol.
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance should not take this medicine.
- The use in children under 12 years of age is not recommended due to lack of data and because medical advice should be sought.
- If symptoms worsen, or persist after 7 days, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
- If dyspnoea, fever or purulent sputum occurs, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
- The safety of the product during pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Therefore, in the absence of sufficient data, use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
- Hypersensitivity reactions (including one case of anaphylactic shock and one case of Quincke’s oedema) and stomach disorders have been observed with medicinal products containing thyme. The frequency is not known.
- If other adverse reactions not mentioned above occur, a doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
- Reporting suspected adverse reactions after authorisation of the medicinal product is important. It allows continued monitoring of the benefit/risk balance of the medicinal product. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store blister in the original package in order to protect from light.
Maltodextrin , Acacia (E414), Excipients of the herbal product, Acacia (E414), Fructose, Sorbitol (E420), Citric acid anhydrous (E330), Saccharin sodium, Aronia (chokeberry) aroma flavour (synthetic and natural flavourings, propylene, glycol (E1520)), Fruit of the forest (berry) aroma flavour (synthetic and natural flavourings, propylene, glycol (E1520), Ethanol, dl-alpha tocopherol (E307)), Paraffin, light liquid, Beeswax, white, Purified water.