Calpol Infant Suspension is an oral suspension and is used to aid the relief of pain and fever.
- Effective relief from fever (raised temperature) post-immunisation fever, cold & flu symptoms, teething, headache, sore throat, earache and other aches & pains
- Starts to work on fever in just 15 minutes, without being harsh on the tummy
- Strawberry flavour
- Each pack comes with an easy dose syringe
- Suitable for children aged 2 months – 6 years
This product is intended for use in children aged 2 months to 6 years.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Required doses will vary depending on the age of your child. Leave 4 hours between each dosage. You should not exceed more than 4 doses within a 24hour period.
Children aged 2 – 3 months who weigh more than 4kg: 2.5ml.
Children aged 3 – 6 months: 2.5ml.
Children aged 6 – 24 months: 5ml.
Children aged 2 – 4 years: 7.5ml.
Children aged 4 – 6 years: 10ml.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in original container in temperatures below 25°C.
- Do not give anything else containing paracetamol to your child while giving this medicine.
- Talk to a doctor at once if your child takes too much of this medicine, even if they seem well.
Hazards and Cautions:
- Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- For oral use only.
- Do not give more medicine than the label tells you to.
- If your child does not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Do not store about 25ºC.
- Keep bottle in outer carton. Check that the cap on the bottle is securely engaged at all times.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Active ingredients: Each 5 ml contains 120 mg of paracetamol.
- Also contains: Sucrose, E420, E214, E216, E218 and E122.