Get instant relief from allergy symptoms with Fusion allergy nasal spray.
Fusion Allergy nasal spray has been specially formulated to treat and prevent allergic rhinitis. This easy to use nasal spray helps to relieve and itchy and runny nose, as well as sneezing and nasal congestion. It reduces harmful influences of allergens and airborne particles, while supporting the regeneration process of irritated nasal mucosa and nasal congestion.
Features of Fusion allergy nasal spray:
- Contains inflammation-reducing properties
- Suitable for preventative use
- Works on sensitive noses
- No reoccurring side effects
Warnings and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use for more than 3 months after opening
- Do not share this Medical Device with other users
How to use:
- Please apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day.
- When using Fusion allergy nasal spray for the first time, remove the cap and pump the bottle 2-3 times in upright position to release the air from the pump.
- Do not cut the tip.
- Gently blow your nose to clean your nostrils.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Hold the bottle with your index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and your thumb underneth the bottle.
- Bend your head slightly forward and close one nostril by gently pressing against the side of your nose with your finger.
- Insert the tip of the spray into your nostril.while pressing down the pump quickly and firmly, breath- in gently through the nose.
- Insert the tip into your other nostril.
- Repeat the steps described above for the other nostril.
- Wipe the exposed tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Replace cap on the bottle.
Ectoin, Sea salt and water.