Guardium Acid Reflux Control 20mg Gastro Resistant Tablets is for short-term treatment of heartburn and acid reflux in adults aged 18 and over
- One tablet daily.
- Gastro resistant tablets.
- Contains Esomeprazole.
- For adults 18 years and over.
How to use Guardium Acid Reflux Control Tablets:
- For oral use: Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush or chew the tablets.
- Adults 18 and over: Take one tablet once a day (it may take 2-3 days to have full effect).
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you.
- Please read the enclosed package leaflet before use.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to Esomaprazole or any of the other ingredients listed below.
Talk to your doctor if:
- You are taking any of the medicines listed in the package leaflet.
- If you are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
- As with all medicines keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Each Guardium tablets contain 20mg Esomeprazole (as esomprazole magnesium) Also contains Sucrose and Lactose.