For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults, aged 18 or over.
Adults aged 18 or over.
How to use:
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect.
Hazards and Cautions:
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the package leaflet
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
- This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Active ingredients: Each gastro-resistant tablet contains 20mg Esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate).
- Also contains: Sucrose.