- Night Nurse Capsules help to treat the symptoms of Cold & Flu including aches and pains.
- Medicines are not ordinary items of ecommerce. This medicine is frequently misused and your order will be checked by the pharmacist in accordance with our policy on the sale of medicines frequently misused.
- Night Nurse Capsules provide relief of cold & flu symptoms and also aids restful sleep.
What will Night Nurse give me relief from?
Night Nurse Capsules will give you relief from the common cold & flu symptoms such as:
- Tickly cough.
- Shivers, aches & pains.
- Runny nose.
- Sore throat pain.
- It also contains Promethazine which is classed as a drowsy ingredient which will help you get some sleep if your symptoms are keeping you awake at night.
Can this be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
This product is not suitable to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If you are experiencing cold & flu symptoms during pregnancy or breastfeeding it is advised for you to seek medical advice from your doctor.
Who is it suitable for?
Night Nurse Capsules are suitable for anyone over the age of 16 who is suffering with cold & flu symptoms.
Directions for use
Adults, the elderly and children over 16 years: Take 2 Capsules just before bedtime with a drink of water.
Who is it not suitable for?
Do not take Night Nurse Capsules if:
- You have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed below.
- If you have severe respiratory problems or asthma.
- Do not drive whilst taking this medicine until you know how it affects you.
Category: Cough, Colds and Sore Throat
Manufacturer: GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE
Paracetamol, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Lactose Monohydrate, Dimeticone, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Gelatin and colours patent blue V (E 131), Quinoline Yellow (E 104), Titanium Dioxide (E 171) and printing ink (containing Shellac, Iron Oxide Black (E 172), Propylene Glycol (E 1520) and Ammonium Hydroxide (E 527).
Night Nurse is normally well tolerated however like all medicinal products some people may experience side effects.
These side effects include:
- Blurred vision.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Dry mouth.
- If you experience any of these side effects stop taking the medicine immediately and make your doctor aware of the reaction.
- Do not give to children under 16.
- Do not drive or operate machinery before you know how these affect you.
- Do not take it for more than 3 days.
- This product is a medicine, and the sales are monitored to ensure the safety of our customers. From time to time we may impose limits on the amounts you may purchase and apply restrictions to the frequency of orders. Please helpful advice please read our policies in the footer of the site to understand more.
- If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children and below 25c in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product and if you have any questions please contact one of our pharmacists for more information.
- Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
- Product images: whilst we try to keep our product images up to date we may, particularly for non-branded products ship the same medicine but in different packaging. If you have any questions about this policy please get in touch.