Philips Avent Breast Shells
Milk collection shells collect milk losses during breastfeeding or when using a breast pump. They are designed to protect irritated or cracked nipples, helping them heal quickly. Thanks to their light pressure, they provide relief in case of milk jams and the holes allow good skin breathability. To collect breast milk for later use, attach the support pads to the unventilated cups (see the image on the first page of the user manual). While you're nursing or pumping on one side, slide an assembled shell inside the bra on the other side to collect the milk that comes out.
2 x Ventilated breast shells
2 x Non-ventilated breast milk saver shells
2 x Ultra-soft backing cushions
- Model Number: SCF157/02
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 12 cm; 120 Grams
- Item model number: SCF157/02
- Target gender: Unisex
- Number of items: 1
- Batteries required: No
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Is portable: No
- Item Weight: 120 g
About this item:
- They collect milk losses - maximum comfort and protection from irritation!
- They help provide relief in case of milk jams, irritated or cracked nipples
- Can be inserted inside the bra
- They can be used during breastfeeding or milk pumping.
- Includes 2 breathable milk shells, 2 unventilated milk shells and 2 soft pads for a total of six pieces
- Include - Cuscinetti ultra morbidi: 2 pz
- Collect excess breast milk
- Philips Avent breast milk collection shells (no holes) - collect excess breast milk when feeding or using a breast pump.
- Protect sore nipples
- Ventilated shells (with holes) — protect sore or cracked nipples to help them heal more quickly. Their gentle pressure helps relieve engorgement and the holes allow air to circulate.
- The breast shells can be used when breastfeeding or pumping
- The breast shells can be used when breastfeeding or pumping. They come with ultra-soft silicone backing cushions.