Schwarzkopf Oleo Beige Blonde 8-05 Permanent Hair Dye
Schwarzkopf Oleo Intense is a range of permanent hair dyes designed for light blonde to black hair, containing no ammonia and infused with Fair Trade Argan Oil for supreme care.
Schwarzkopf Oleo Intense Beige Blonde 8-0 No Ammonia is a permanent hair dye designed for light blonde to dark blonde hair. The caring oils boosts penetration of the colour pigments deep inside the hair fibre, giving you rich, long-lasting colour with up to 30% grey coverage, whilst the fair trade Argan oil in the conditioner leaves your hair strong, soft and full of shine.
The oil infused formula works in two ways to give you salon beautiful hair at home.
1) The oil in the formula boosts the penetration of the colour pigments deep inside the hair fibre giving you rich long-lasting colour with up to 30% grey coverage.
2) The oil in the formula also cares for your hair while colouring, offering supreme care and healthy-looking hair.
Permanent hair dye:
Caring Colour Cream: Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Laureth-6 Carboxylate, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Glycine, Bis-Diisopropanolamino-PG-Propyl Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PEG-14 Copolymer, Acrylamido Propyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glyceryl Oleate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfite, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine Sulfate, Sodium Silicate, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Resorcinol, Butyloctanol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Phenoxyethanol, 2-Methylresorcinol, Citronellol, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, 2, 7-Naphthalenediol, M-Aminophenol, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Paraben, Etthylparaben, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, Developer Lotion: Aqua (Water, Eau), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Etidronic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, 2, 6-Dicarboxypyridine, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Sulfate, Rich Conditioner with Oil: Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium-37, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Methylparaben, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Lauryl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene
Preparation and Usage:
- Before starting the application, use something to protect your clothes and place a watch nearby so that you can monitor the application time
- Make sure you have conducted an allergy alert test
- Schwarzkopf Oleo Intense is to be used on dry, not pre-washed hair
- Put on the clothing protection and the gloves supplied
- Unscrew the nozzle of the developer lotion
- Open the colour cream tube by piercing the tube sealing with the reverse side of the cap
- Squeeze the whole content of the tube into the developer lotion
- Replace the nozzle and shake it vigorously until all components are thoroughly mixed and turned into a smooth cream
- Finally unscrew the upper cap and start with the application immediately
- Apply the prepared mixture evenly from the roots to the ends of your hair
- Then distribute it evenly to ensure all hair is evenly covered
- Leave to develop for 30 minutes
- For shade 10-50: Leave in for 45 minutes
4. Rinsing and after treatment:
- At the end of the application time, apply warm water to the hair and work into a lather
- Then rinse out thoroughly until water runs clear
- As a subsequent care treatment, apply the specially developed Schwarzkopf Oleo Intense Rich Conditioner with Oil into the wet hair
- Leave for 2 minutes and rinse out thoroughly
Schwarzkopf top tips:
- Always perform an allergy alert test 48 hours prior to colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommended using two packs
- This shade is recommended for hair colours light blonde to dark blonde
- Results may vary on previously coloured hair
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp
- you have experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Keep out of reach of children.