TreatHay 120mg fexofenadine hydrochloride allergy Tablets
- Fast acting
- 24-hours of relief
- Product description
- A non-drowsy antihistamine that lasts up to 24-hours.
TreatHay is a non-drowsy antihistamine which is suitable for adults and children of 12 years and over to relieve the symptoms of hay fever such as sneezing, runny nose and itchy eyes. TreatHay contains 120mg of Fexofenadine Hydrochloride as the active ingredient which starts to take effect within 1 hour and lasts for 24 hours.
Hay Fever is an allergy to pollen. There are many types of pollen, like grass and plantain pollen. Pollen particles are within the air all-year round however it typically worsens during the spring and summer months. Hay fever can last for weeks and months at a time.
Features of TreatHay 120mg fexofenadine hydrochloride allergy tablets
- Symptomatic relief
- Works wihtin one hour
- Up to 24-hours of relief
- One a day
- 10 tablets
- 30 tablets
- Suitable for
- Children of 12 years and over
- Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not take more than one tablet daily
- Read the package leaflet before use
- Do not take more medicine than recommended
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date
- Do not take this medicine if:
- - You are allergic to fexofenadine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking TreatHay tablets if:
- - You have problems with your liver
- - You have problems with your kidneys
- - You are elderly
- - You have or ever had heart disease
- - You are pregnant or breast-feeding
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years
Take one tables daily before a meal.