Blink intensive tears eye drops come in 20 single-dose vials, which are convenient, hygienic and perfect on the go. You can keep a vial anywhere you may need it - at work, in the car, in your backpack, in your purse, etc.
These eye drops are formulated to quickly and effectively soothe and refresh dry-feeling eyes. They contain 0.20% sodium hyaluronate and a viscosity enhancer, which ensures a long-lasting effect. This product does not contain any preservatives, making it suitable for sensitive eyes.
How to use these eye drops:
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye as required and blink several times. These drops can be used as often as needed.
- These eye drops can be applied to contact lenses so there’s no need to remove your lenses before use.
- The vials of Blink intensive tears are disposable. After opening a vial, discard any unused solution left inside and do not keep it for later.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 (PEG 400) 0.25%, Sodium Hyaluronate 0.20%, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate (decahydrate), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride (dihydrate), Magnesium Chloride, Purified Water.
- Those who suffer dry eyes from spending long hours in front of digital devices
- Contact lens wearers
- Those who require a convenient vial pack size to keep with them on the go
Blink Intensive Tears Vials Benefits & Features:
- Long-term hydration for fewer applications
- Minimises blurred vision
- Special formula enhances vision
- Prevents excessive tears
- 20 x 0.4ml vials