BuscoMint is a herbal medication which effectively relieves symptoms related to abdominal discomfort and IBS such as abdominal pain, cramps, and bloating. BusocoMint contains 100% natural, active peppermint oil in a gastro-resistant capsule that provides relief exactly where you need it. Peppermint is scientifically proven and recommended for IBS symptoms relief.
- 24 Soft gastro-resistant capsules.
- Provide effective relief from symptoms of abdominal discomfort and IBS.
- 3 in 1 relief: Abdominal pain, cramps, bloating.
- 100% natural active peppermint oil.
How to take:
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age who weigh at least 40 kg (6 stone): One gastro-resistant capsule 3 times a day.
Use in children and adolescents: Buscomint Peppermint oil, capsules must not be administered to children under 12 years of age and adolescents weighing less than 40 kg (6 stone) bodyweight.
Method of administration
- For oral use.
- The capsules must be swallowed whole with liquid ie. not broken, crushed or chewed.
- They must be taken 30 minutes before a meal.
Duration of use
- Buscomint Peppermint oil, capsules should be taken until symptoms resolve, usually within one or two weeks. You must talk to a doctor if you feel worse, or do not feel better after two weeks.
- If your symptoms persist, the capsules can be continued for periods up to 3 months per treatment course.
Each capsule contains 0.2ml of Mentha x piperita L., aetheroleum (peppermint oil).
Capsules shell: Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water, Iron Oxide Yellow (E172), Brilliant Blue FCF (E133), Medium Chain Triglyceride, Sunflower Lecithin.
Do not take this medication if:
- You are allergic to peppermint oil, menthol or any of the listed ingredients.
- You suffer from liver disease, infection or the bile duct, reduced gastric acid production, gallstones, or any other biliary disorder.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old or weighing less than 40kg/6 stone.
- Only take as described or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed recommended dose. If overdosed seek immediate medical advice.
- Consult you doctor before taking if taking any other medication.
- Tell your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you are taking medication that decreases stomach acid (ie histamine-2 blockers), proton pump inhibitors or antacids that may cause the capsule to dissolve prematurely.
- If pregnant, plan to be, or breastfeeding consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children