CALPOL ® Infant Suspension provides soothing relief from pain and fever for your child, when they need it most. It starts to work on fever in just 15 minutes but is still gentle on children's delicate tummies. Trusted by parents for over 50 years, CALPOL ® Infant Suspension is gentle enough to use from 2 months of age.
Each pack comes with an easy dose syringe which helps when dispensing the correct dose of suspension. It relieves the symptoms of fever, cold and flu, teething, headache, toothache, earache, sore throat and other aches and pains.
Features of Calpol infant suspension:
- Contains paracetamol
- Effective against colds, flu, sore throats and toothache
- Relives pain and/or fever
- Sugar-free formula
Warnings and cautions:
- For oral use only
- Always use the syringe supplied with the pack
- Do not give more than four doses in any 24-hour period
- Leave at least four hours between doses
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than three days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not give anything else containing paracetamol with this medicine
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep the bottle in the outer carton
- Check that the cap on the bottle is securely engaged
How to use:
- For oral use only.
- For the relief of fever after vaccination at two, three and four months, see the leaflet in the box.
- For the relief of pain and other causes of fever, refer to dosing tables.
- Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use.
- Always use the syringe supplied with the pack.
- Do not give more medicine than the label tells you to.
- Leave at least four hours between doses.
- Do not give more than four doses in any 24-hour period.
- If your child does not get better, talk to your doctor.
The active ingredient is: Paracetamol 120 mg per 5 ml.
Other ingredients are: Sucrose, sorbitol liquid (E420), glycerol, polysorbate 80, asulfame potassium, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214), dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum and purified water. The flavouring is strawberry and colouring is carmoisine (E122).
Each 5 ml of this product contains 2.2 g of sucrose.