CB12 Mint Menthol prevents and treats bad breath by neutralising the malodorous sulphur gases in the mouth. The effect of CB12 is instant, lasts for 12 hours and has a strong and refreshing mint and menthol taste to help keep your mouth feeling fresh.
- Prevents and treats bad breath.
- Neutralises the malodorous sulphur gases in the mouth.
- Instant effect.
- Odour free breath for 12 hours.
- Clinically proven - more effective against bad breath than 18 leading mouthwashes.
- Unique patented formulation with Chlorhexidine diacetate and Zinc acetate - works synergistically to neutralise the volatile sulphur compounds (VSCs) that cause bad breath.
- 12 hour effect from the first use - adheres to mouth surfaces for lasting results.
Directions for automatic dosing:
- Remove lid.
- Hold the bottle at an angle downward.
- Keep the red button pressed, the dosage system automatically provides a 10ml dose.
- Rinse for approximately 30 seconds to a minute, gargle then spit out.
- Contains 0,05% sodium fluoride.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of CB12.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for children under 12 years of age.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Alcohol, Zinc Acetate Dihydrate, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Sodium Fluoride, Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Potassium Acesulfame, Citric Acid, Aroma.
Hazards and Cautions:
Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of CB12.
⚠️ Safety information
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.