Cerumol Ear Drops have a dual action formula to help gently break down wax blockages in the ear by softening and loosening ear wax and clearing the ear canal.
A liquid suitable for the softening and removal of ear wax. Penetrating deeper into the ear to ease out any wax that is causing a blockage. Containing a unique oil based formula that works between the wax and the ear canal to gently ease out the blockage.
Blocked ears not only lead to people feeling hard of hearing, they can also cause discomfort, irritation and in some cases pain.
Features of Cerumol ear drops:
- Gentle formulation
- Treats problem ear wax
- Dual action formula
- Softens ear wax
- Dropper included
Usage and Instructions:
Adults and children over 5 years old:
- Wash and dry your hands before use.
- Tilt your head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards.
- Avoid touching your ear with the dropper.
- Using the dropper, place 5 drops of oil into your ear. Never insert the dropper or any solid object into your ear.
- Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping your head tilted. Use a tissue to wipe away any surplus oil that runs from the ear.
- Repeat in your other ear if required.
- Use the drops twice a day for three days.
Children under 5 years old:
- Children under 5 years old should receive a medical diagnosis and supervision.
- If a medical professional has given you different instructions to deal with severe ear wax problems, please follow their advice on how to use this product.
- If your symptoms persist, speak to your doctor.
Warnings and Cautions:
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if the ear is infected, bleeding or inflamed
- Do not use if the eardrum is perforated
- Do not freeze
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using Cerumol Ear Drops if you are using any other medication in the ear
- Consult your GP before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Propylene Glycol Dicaprylocaprate, Butoxyl, Turpentine Oil and Chlorocresol.
⚠️ Safety information
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.