Cetrimide Antiseptic Cream 0.5% w/w 30g
Keep nasty germs at bay with this essential addition to your first aid kit, suitable for a number of purposes.
- Numark Antiseptic Cream 30g is an antiseptic cream used to treat small wounds and prevent infection
- Perfect for treating cuts, grazes and small wounds
- Use it to care for other irritations such as nappy rash and chapped hands
- Contains cetrimide, an active ingredient which works as an antiseptic to kill bacteria
- Small and portable, perfect for taking around with you anywhere
Cetrimide 0.5 w/w, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutyl 4-Hydroxybenzoate, Butyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Ethyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E214), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Purified Water.
Usage and Instructions-
- Apply thinly and evenly directly over the affected area of skin, or on a pice of clean gauze or lint.
- If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use.
- It's not advised to use this product for long periods of time.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store away from direct sunlight. Do use after the expiry date on the package.
- Do not store above 25 degrees
- If you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor before taking this product.
Cetostearyl Alcohol may cause local skin irritation and Ethyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E214), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218) may cause allergic reactions (these may be delayed allergic reactions).
If you experience a rash or any other irritations, or your symptoms do not go away, or if the cream is accidentally swallowed, please contact your doctor.