Clinitas Hydrate is a gel drop used to relieve the symptoms of dry eye (which includes watering eyes) caused when there are insufficient tears and where tears evaporate quicker than normal for example in wind, sun or dry atmospheres or to relieve the symptoms of dry eye as a side effect of taking medications (e.g. HRT, antihistamines).
Clinitas Hydrate contains a carbomer which can hold up to six times its own volume in moisture which lubricates and comforts the eye for up to 6 hours, making it excellent for overnight use and on wakening.
- Overnight use and on wakening.
- Dryness caused by: wind, sun, dry atmospheres and the side effect of taking other medications.
One or two drops in the eye(s) three times daily or as prescribed.
- If irritation persists or increases or headache, eye pain, vision changes or continued redness occur, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses whilst using this product.
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25C. Do not refrigerate. Keep container tightly closed. Discard 1 month after opening.
- For external use only.
- For further information see enclosed leaflet.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Carbomer 980 0.2%, Cetrimide, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Edetate and Water for Injection.