Clinitas Soothe Lubricant Eye Drops - Clinitas Soothe is ideal for busy, active people with sub-chronic dry, gritty eyes caused by inadequate mucin and aqueous layers precipitated by:
- Low-blink rate activities - computer use, TV watching, driving, reading
- Lachrymal insuffi ciency
- Sensitivity to preservatives
It has a Portable, ergonomically designed and precision moulded container, free from sharp protrusions, for ultimate convenience and application safety.
How It Works:
- Clinitas Soothe contains sodium hyaluronate, which is a naturally occurring bio polymer found widely in connective tissue and in the vitreous body of the human eye.
- It is capable of binding and retaining large amounts of water (1 gram can hold up to 6 litres of water). Sodium hyaluronate also has mucomimetic properties which enhance mucin volume and improve tear film stability.
- It has ideal rheological properties. It is a viscoelastic showing pseudoplasticity (an inverse relationship between viscosity and shear), which is particularly benefi cial in supporting the blinking mechanism and reflex6.
Clinitas eye drops contains:
0.4% Sodium Hyaluronate - highest commercially available concentration in the UK to date.
Detach dropper and remove lid. Gently pull lower lid downwards and instil one drop into first eye, repeat for second eye. Reseal dropper after use. Use 2-3 times a day. Do not use after the expiry date. Once opened, each dropper can also be resealed and used again up to 12 hours later. The Clinitas dry eye products are recommended by doctors, eye hospitals and opticians and are safe to use with other eye drops and medications. If problems do not improve after five days you should consult a doctor.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.