- Fights the cause of common cold - Targets and deactivates the common cold virus, inhibiting it from replicating and spreading
- Protect & Defend - When exposed to cold viruses, ColdZyme immediately forms an active defence barrier, trapping virus particles
- Symptom Relief - ColdZyme helps to treat and relieve common cold virus symptoms
- Cold symptoms can include; sore throat, runny & blocked nose, sneezing and cough
- Clinically proven to shorten the duration of colds, when used at an early stage - indicated for use by those aged 4 and over
Product detail for both sizes:
ColdZyme is an easy-to-use mouth and throat spray that actively targets the root cause of the common cold - the cold virus.
ColdZyme has a triple-action way of working; First the glycerol helps form a protective barrier in your mouth and throat.
Then the barrier traps (captures) cold virus particles. Finally, the trypsin enzymes (responsibly sourced from cod as a sustainable biproduct of the fishing industry) deactivates the virus particles, inhibiting them from infecting cells, multiplying and then spreading. Ideal for those who can't afford to be ill, whether you're an athlete in training, a busy commuter or a parent dealing with viruses picked up at school.
ColdZyme® is easy-to-use and travel size, perfect to help protect you on buses, trains, planes, in busy office environments and from catching every cold the kids bring home! When used early enough, it can also help reduce the length of a cold, giving you precious time back for work, training or family.
This product is a medical device (class III) in the UK and European Union. This means that the product has been reviewed, including manufacturing processes, clinical documentation, efficacy, safety and health claims.
Adults and children over 4 years.
How to use Coldzyme Mouth Spray 20ml:
Read the enclosed instruction leaflet before use.
- Open your mouth and aim the nozzle towards your throat
- Press down on the pump and spray 2 puffs (1 dose) every two hours during the time you are exposed to the cold virus.
- One dose in the morning and one dose in the evening just before bedtime after brushing your teeth.
AT FIRST SIGN OF SYMPTOMS:
Spray 2 times (= 1 dose) at the first symptoms (sore throat, feeling unwell or irritated throat) once every 2 hours until symptoms stop. Max 6 doses per day
WHEN EXPOSED TO RISK:
Spray 2 times (= 1 dose), repeat every two hours as long as you are “exposed to risk”. Max 6 doses per day.