Colgate Fluorigard Daily Rinse 400ml is clinically proven to prevent tooth decay, which results in cavities, and fillings and increases tooth resistance to plaque acids. Fluorigard daily rinse is used for the prevention of dental carries. This dental solution contains fluoride as a sodium salt, which belongs to a group of medicines called caries preventing agents.
- Unique triple action formulation.
- Mint flavour.
- Reduces the formation of plaque acids.
- Prevents mineral loss caused by plaque acids.
- Promotes re-mineralisation of early decay.
- Alcohol free.
Directions for use:
- Ideally use at a different time to tooth brushing.
- Rinse once daily with 10ml around the teeth for one minute and spit out.
- Avoid drinking, eating or rinsing mouth for 15 minutes after use.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Excessive dosage may cause nausea and dental fluorosis in children under 7.
0.05% w/w Sodium Fluoride BP. 1ml of Fluorigard contains 0.225 mg fluoride.
Sorbitol, Liquid (non-crystallising), Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Anhydrous, Levomenthol, Glycerol (E422), Saccharin Sodium (E954), Blue Colour 5 (E131), Flavour, Purified Water.