COMPEED on toes blister plasters provide instant pain relief. Whilst absorbing excess moisture, the plaster forms a protective cushion and provides optimum healing conditions. They are specially designed for blisters on the toes, which are sometimes awkward to reach.
COMPEED hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture-absorbing particles. Thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief. COMPEED® has a tapered edge, so it contours smoothly with the skin’s surface, and this reduces friction and ensures painful rubbing does not disrupt the healing process.
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
- Deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
- Ultra adhesive and tapered edges, so COMPEED flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
- Translucent edges blend in with the skin
- Form-fitting waterproof, and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for faster natural healing.
How to use:
- At the first sign of rubbing to prevent blisters.
- on existing blisters to relieve pain and accelerate for healing.
Hazards and Cautions:
Diabetics : consult your doctor before use.
Artificial elastomer, tackifier resins, hydrocolloid particles (sodium carboxynemthyl cellulose) plasticiser, Polyurethane film.