COMPEED® Blister Small Plasters absorbs moisture and forms a protective cushion to provide instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions. Specially designed for small foot blisters.
Compeed® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Compeed® plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain instantly.
- Protects and cushions against rubbing
- Heals fast
- Stays in place
Directions for use:
- Clean and dry skin before use.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- For optimal adhesion, ensure blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Place the plaster directly over the blister, taking care not to touch the adhesive, and ensuring edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave Compeed Blister Small in place until it falls off naturally.
- To remove Compeed Blister Small, slowly stretch the plaster along the skin.
- For best results, use Compeed Blister Small until skin is completely healed.
- Diabetics: Consult your doctor before use.
- Never cut Compeed Blister Small.
- Any adhesive left in tights, socks or shoes is easily removed with white spirit.
About this item:
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF: deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
- FAST HEALING: hydrocolloid active gel technology creates an optimal healing environment for foot blisters
- STAYS IN PLACE: adhesive, tapered edges so Compeed flexes with movement and won't rub off
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE & DISCREET: keeps natural moisture in and germs out, with translucent edges to help blend in with the skin
- COMPARED TO REGULAR PLASTERS, Compeed provides superior pain relief, better cushioning and is designed to stay in place. Handy, portable box – easily fits in your pocket, bag or first aid kit.