Cura-Heat contains the ingredients iron, activated carbon and water. Once these ingredients come into contact with the oxygen in the air, the ingredients oxidise and produce heat. The combination of ingredients has been specially formulated to ensure a constant and comforting heat.
Heat therapy has long been used as a method of helping to manage pain - now Cura-Heat delivers heat therapy in an easy to use, everyday format. Cura-Heat works by increasing blood flow to the place of application which reduces pain, decreases stiffness and relaxes sore muscles.
Cura-Heat Back Pain Max Size's heat action lasts for 12 hours and once removed the pain relief can continue for a further 12 hours resulting in up to 24 hours pain relief. Cura-Heat Back Pain Max Size are twice the size of regular Cura-Heat Back & Shoulder Pain and cover a larger area of the lower back, making them suitable for people who desire warming relief over a larger area and may suffer from acute back pain. Available as a 2 pack.
Warnings / Side effects:
- Never apply heat packs directly to the skin: if misused, the packs can cause burns even at low temperature
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- For external use only
- Each heat pack is single use
- Do not use Cura-Heat over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/bruised or irritated skin
- Do not use whilst sleeping
- Do not use in conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources
- If a rash develops stop using this product immediately
- Do not use this product if you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- Do not apply heat patch on very thin clothes i.e. tights or netted underwear where the skin could be directly exposed to the patch
- Do not use on delicate fabrics as the adhesive might cause damage
- Do not use over the same area for more than 12 hours in a row
- Always read package instructions before use.
Usage / Instructions:
- Open the sachet by hand (do not use scissors) and remove the heat patch.
- Peel away the paper strip
- Adhere to clothing/underwear over the painful area
- After use, slowly peel off the heat patch and dispose with normal household waste.