Deep Heat Patches provide long-lasting warmth to ease the pain and soreness associated with sports injuries. The patches are adhesive - simply stick one onto the skin of the affected area and leave to work its magic for up to 8 hours. Great for muscle aches and pains, backache, stiff joints and strains and sprains.
- Therapuetic heat from the patch helps reduce pain
- Penetrating heat helps relax stiff, sore, aching muscles and joints
- Helps to restore movement
- Heat increases blood flow to the affected area
- Aids the healing process.
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage:
- Please read all instructions and warnings carefully before use.
- This product is air activated. Open only when ready to use.
- For Best Results
- Apply patch to affected area. Delicate or aging skin: apply adhesive side of patch to clothing.
- Instructions for use:
- Use on clean, dry skin
- Tear open the plastic packet, remove protective film from patch and apply patch to the affected area, adhesive side onto the skin or to clothing
- Do not bandage over the patch
- Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch
- To remove, slowly peel off the patch
- After use, dispose in normal household waste
- Single use only. Do Not attempt to reheat in oven or microwave
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if your symptoms do not improve.
- On the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings
- Whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against patch
- On infants, children or persons unable to remove the patch on their own
- With other skin medications or other heat sources
- If the patch is damaged or torn
- On the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period.
- All heat patches have the potential to cause skin irritation, burns or blisters
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the patch gets uncomfortably hot
- If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or an allergy to sticking plasters, consult your doctor before use
- For external use only. Do not ingest as the ingredients can be harmful. If swallowed seek immediate medical help
- If contents of the patch come into contact with the skin or eyes rinse immediately with water and seek immediate medical help.