E45 cream is formulated by experts to treat symptoms of psoriasis.
E45 psoriasis cream is clinically proven to treat and soothe scaling, itching, redness, roughness or hardening of the skin. It can be used for the treatment and prevention of psoriasis and dermatitis symptoms. Using this cream, it could help to soften and treat rough and itchy skin, calming and soothing it.
The cream contains ectoin, which is a natural cell-protective molecule with inflammation-reducing and membrane-stabilising properties. It will support the natural elimination of dead cells from the skins surface. E45 is used as a great moisturiser, hydrating the skin and preventing it from further dehydration.
Features of E45 psoriasis cream
- Suitable for long term use
- Can help with dry, itchy, flaky or red skin
- Reduces roughness and hardening of psoriasis plaques
- Stabilises the skins barrier and helps keep the skin youthful
- Supports skin regeneration process
- Simple and easy to use
- Packed full of nourishing ingredients
Warnings and cautions:
- Always use E45 psoriasis cream according to these instructions if not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider or pharmacist
- If impairment of the skin condition occurs during treatment, or if the condition does not improve even after long-term treatment, discontinue treatment and consult your healthcare provider
- Not to be used on infected skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use for more than 3 months after opening
- The cream should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to ectoin or any of the other ingredients in the cream
- If allergic reactions occur, discontinue use immediately
- Product should only be used by one person
- Product should be only used for topical application to skin
- Do not smoke or go near naked flames risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressing etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but does not totally remove it
- What you need to know before using E45 psoriasis cream is that there is no data available on interactions between E45 psoriasis cream and other creams, therefore the usage with other creams at the same time is not recommended.
How to use:
- Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- E45 psoriasis cream should be gently massaged three times a day or as often as needed.
Ectoin, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Panthenol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Triacetin.