Earol Swim Tea Tree Oil is clinically proven to prevent water trapping in ears and to prevent water borne bacterial ear infections.
This oil protects the ears from dirty pool water which helps to reducing itchy, irritable ears and hearing loss after swimming.
Olive Oil & Tea Tree Oil have natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-infection properties and will help prevent the incidence of Trapped Water & Swimmer’s Ear.
- Clinically proven to prevent water trapping
- Protects ear canals from unhygienic water
- Prevents sore, itchy and irritated ears
Children 1ys and above
Earol Swim Warnings:
- Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil is for single person use only.
- If you have or have had pre-existing outer ear conditions, it is recommended that you speak with your Doctor or practice Nurse prior to using this product.
- Always store Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil spray in the case provided at normal room temperature.
- The product should be discarded six months after first application.
- Dispose of the product as per Local Authority advice.
- Do not spray near naked flame.
- Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil is non-medicinal, however always remember to keep all medicines in a safe place where children cannot reach them.
- Earol Swim® Tea Tree Oil is only for use in the ear canal. Do not spray near eyes, nose or mouth.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Before entering the water, pull the outer ear upwards to open up the ear canal. Place the cone of the actuator into the ear canal and apply 1 to 2 doses. After exciting the water, tilt the head to one side and allow the oil barrier to repel the water.
Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil.