Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection
- Effective nail fungus treatment
- Optimal penetration
- TransActive technology
- One minute a day. No filing required.
Results will be visible when the nail begins to grow back.
Fungal nail infections are difficult to reach and to treat as the infection grows on both the inside and outside of the nail.Excilor was specifically developed to treat fungal nail infections and is based on 3 priniciples:
- Effective mode of action: Excilor changes the pH level inside the nail, creating a hostile environment for fungi (dermatophytes). This inhibits futher growth of the fungi and damage to the nail.
- Superior and complete nail penetration: Excilor immediately reaches the fungi providing healthy re-growth of the nail. Product dries within seconds without leaving a visible film.
- Convenience: Excilor is simple to apply and there is no need to file the nail. Effective treatment requires compliance to the treatment regime: once in the morning and once in the evening, in total 1 minute a day.
- Fungal nail treatment that helps to treat the nail from inside out.
- Unique TransActive Penetration Technology penetrates nail, for effective treatment.
- Controls the micro-environment of the nail by making the nail bed acidic.
- Acidic nail bed means fungus can't grow.
- Only takes one minute a day – no filing needed.
- After a few months, nail will grow out and look healthy again.
Ethyllactate, acetic acid, penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, water, glycerol, polysorbate 80, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, biotin and preservative (contains no parabens).
Usage and Instructions:
- Clean the nail, and remove nail polish completely prior to using Excilor.
- Use the applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product. Make sure you apply Excilor generously.
- Allow the nail to dry (30 to 40 seconds) before putting on socks and/or shoes. This allows the product to penetrate the nail. Following application, it's normal to feel a tingling sensation under your nail; that means the product has penetrated the nail fully.
- Apply to the infected area twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening). For best results, treat the infected area for a minimum of three months. It's best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
- Don't press down hard on the applicator when applying the product.
- Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
- Store at room temperature and keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor when starting to use Excilor.
- Do not use the product after its expiry date.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Do not burn discarded applicators.