The menopause is caused by a modification of the hormonal balance in a woman's body. This change arises generally at around 45 years old but true signs are observed around 55 years old. A menstrual cycle duration becoming irregular is an early indication of the beginning of menopause (perimenopause). The follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is a hormone which increases during menopause.
FLOURISH MENOPAUSE TEST KIT can detect the presence of FSH in urine as soon as the concentration goes up from 25mIU/mL and over.
- Quick and easy to use
- Contains 2 tests
- Detects FSH in the urine
Preparation and Usage:
- Remove the test from the protective sachet and remove the cap.
- Hold the absorbent tip directly in your urine stream for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Replace the cap and place the test on a dry, flat surface.
- Read result after 10 minutes.
- Do not interpret the results after 15 minutes.
- If the result comes back positive, a second test must be performed 5 or 7 days later to confirm the result. If confirmed, you could be under the menopausal process therefore we advise you to consult your gynecologist for definite diagnostic.
- If the result comes back negative, you are probably not under menopausal process. If you are experiencing symptoms of menopause, it is recommended to perform the second test 40 to 60 days later or consult your gynecologist.
- If no control line develops, it is not possible to interpret the test, which must be considered as invalid. In this case, it is recommended to repeat the test with a new device and a fresh urine sample.