Value must be less than or equal to
Forceval Capsules are a multivitamin and mineral supplements. They contain a combination of 24 essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
The human body requires a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to perform crucial daily tasks such as releasing energy from food and repairing cell damage.
During certain illnesses, your body either cannot get or cannot efficiently use all of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements it needs. Each capsule contains the following 24 essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements, each of which plays a vital role in the efficient daily maintenance of many body processes.
Category: Vitamins, Minerals and Nutritionals
Manufacturer: ALLIANCE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct, where the intake and absorption is sub-optimal, in convalescence from illness and surgery, for special and restricted diets, where food intolerance exists and as an adjunct in synthetic diets.
Forceval Capsules Ingredients:
Forceval Capsules Dosage:
Adults and elderly: 1 capsule daily, preferably taken one hour after meals. Swallow whole with water.
Under 12 years: not recommended.
Forceval Capsules can be used for the following indications:
1. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct where the intake of vitamins and minerals is suboptimal, e.g. in the presence of organic disease such as malignancy and immune deficiency syndromes, such as AIDS.
2. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct in conditions where the absorption of vitamins and minerals is suboptimal, e.g. malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease and fistulae, short bowel syndrome and Crohn's disease, and where concurrent medication decreases vitamin and mineral absorption.
3. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct in convalescence from illness, e.g. where anorexia or cachexia exists and following chemo- or radio-therapy.
4. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct in convalescence from surgery, e.g. where nutritional intake continues to be inadequate.
5. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct for patients on special or restricted diets, e.g. in renal diets and where several food groups are restricted in therapeutic weight reducing diets.
6. As a therapeutic nutritional adjunct where food intolerance exists, e.g. exclusion diets.
7. As an adjunct in synthetic diets, e.g. in phenylketonuria, galactosaemia and ketogenic diets.